Monday, July 7, 2008

Kashmir- The trip that was !!!

Time and again I have realised that blogging for me is a way to vent out my frustuation/ boredom. And this time I am irritated and bored.
Sitting in office working on some idiotic business deal, I am dreaming about the Kashmir trip. A trip that was and then got cancelled. Yes... It was a trip planned to the last detail ( Places to visit,hotel, taxis, fooding) and then put down the drain. Just because of the unrest in Kashmir. So much of excitement just for nothing.
A long awaited trip .. Everyone in the group was waiting for it. What is even more saddening is that this trip would have been the last trip for our group since everyone is getting married and having babies, I dont forsee another trip with my friends in the next 2 years !!!

1 comment:

Nishit said...

Let me just say that Kashmir is worth all the hype that surrounds it... "paradise on the earth" wont' sound cliche or overhyped when you are actually there... Being both visitor and resident (albeit only for couple of years), I can vouch for it... Do push for it next time around when you plan