Monday, August 11, 2008

what to do, what not to do
I am really so confused,
I am really so confused
what to do, what not to do

So life is at a cross road again. 2 paths and I dont have a clue which one is the right one. Path one seems right from one perspective and path 2 from second perspective. Both the paths are right depending upon what i want from life.But do I know what I want from life ? I have asked myself this question a number of times in the last few years and every time my answer is PEACE & HAPPINESS. No.. I am not some Ms Universe contestant answering some fake question with equally fake answer- I am myself and am actually looking for PEACE and HAPPINESS for myself.

Can someone in this Universe help me. Give me all the right answers and above all give me the confidence that all the answers that s/he he is giving me is right.


what to do, what not to do
I am really so confused,
I am really so confused
what to do, what not to do

No comments: