Monday, August 11, 2008

This writeup is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely co-incidental and unintentional.

ahhh so we did finally meet ! And was it as interesting? It was..

We had always shared some interesting conversation on chat and sms. So it wasn't suprising that i was looking forward to meet him.

I was travelling by the shatabdi from Lucknow to Delhi . Shatabdi reaches Delhi by midnight and if one gets lucky it reaches on time at 10:00 PM. And I got lucky that day :)

We met at the station ! Interesting? Its going to get better .. A drive in his car for a few minutes towards my company guest house, I get invited to a party (Of course by him) . A POOL PARTY in a FARMHOUSE at a FEW HOURS drive from Delhi.

Ouch !!! Run Ruchi Run. So i ran ( am still panting from the race)

Which girl meets a guy for the first time at around midnight at an UNKNOWN POOL PARTY in a FARMHOUSE at a FEW HOURS drive from delhi. Surely not me !

So what next. We have some ice cream and then I am dumped unceremoniously on the doorsteps of the guest house. Sigh !

Too much excitement for nothing. Ahh What a Sham ! :))

No comments: