Saturday, April 19, 2008

The funda of Mixology

I purchased this book with the expectation that I would be reading Chetan BHagat-II.. But alas seems like 2 yrs at IIMs does not equip everyone to write a book.
The book had a good message to pass on specially for people like us who spend the major time of our youth in service of our companies ignoring to a large extent our personal lifes, our families and our dreams. As kids almost everyone aspired to do something that would make a difference to the society. However, as we grow up we end up doing things which only make difference to our bank balances.
But the writing style of the book is kiddish. Specially the part where the author dies and sees his life as it could have been on the console gave me a feeling as if I was reading Champak :).

3 comments:

SEARCH FOR THE MEANINGS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

i disagree totally

Baani T said...

Thanks for writing in Ashim. I had even forgoten that I used to blog once..