Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ooohh Aaahhh Ouch

2 months ago I met a friend who is a regular visitor to the gym. He was full up of stories about his gym mate and the Whos who of the town who frequent the gym. Being a gossip monger myself I felt at a disadvatange that I did not have access to the juicy information that my friend had access of.So this week I finally did it .. I joined the gym !!!The first 10 minutes on the treadmill at a speed of 5km / hr had my toungue hanging out and I was panting like I had just run the marathon.. My trainer introduced me to a few excercises and I could hear my bones creaking and objecting to the brutual treatment that I was subjecting them to.. All the aunties present in the gym at that time ( there were quite a few of them.. It seems like kitty parties have become untrendy and gym is the 'In' thing for aunties as well) were looking at me and I am sure that the state of my physical fitness and my docs bills for pain killers would be the talk of the town.. Grr so much for joining the gym to remain updated on gossips...

No comments: